Customer Service Representative/Office Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to help us WOW our customers! The successful candidate will assist our customers while handling a variety of administrative duties.
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Coordinating rental vehicles and courtesy cars
- Scheduling repair appointments
- Communicating with various insurance companies regarding deductibles, coverage, etc.
- Answering the phone
- Collecting information about vehicle damage
- Keeping customers informed about their vehicle's repair
- Previous retail/customer service experience as well as administrative experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Solid administrative skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable, punctual
- A positive attitude
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Collision repair industry experience an asset.