The Office Manager is responsible and accountable for effectively guiding the front office operations of a collision repair facility, including administrative and customer service areas. The Office Manager has several years of administrative and customer service experience, and can handle competing priorities and responsibilities with ease. This position supports the Location Manager and works with the Production Manager to ensure a positive vehicle repair experience for each and every customer.
- Lead the administrative operations at a busy collision repair facility, including closing files, verifying estimates, and monitoring insurance company assignments.
- Contact customers to provide repair updates as well as post-repair calls.
- Serve as the location’s primary point of conduct for our insurance company partners
- Monitor several key indicators, including sales and customer service ratings, in order to adhere to sales projections and meet our customer’s expectations.
- Guide team members as they develop their sales skills while continuing to deliver superior customer service.
- Previous experience in a similar managerial position, with well-developed leadership skills and a focus on administration.
- Strong attention to detail, well-developed time management skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are crucial for success in this role --- not only do you have leadership skills, but you enjoy providing guidance and sharing your knowledge.
- Previous industry experience an asset